Developer - Development Team
We are looking for smart, self-motivated software developers to join our truly exceptional development team.
- You care about software; you have a passion for what you do
- Convey your passion through actions, not just boasted words in your CV.
- You have an eye for software design and can talk eloquently on a range of topics using your experiences, experimentation and reading.
- For you it's more than a job.
- you believe in constantly learning, bringing innovations, adopting more efficient practices, caring aboutthe project and quality of the code, self-organizing to solve problems and striving to be better at what you do.
- Good design sense.
- Experience in GIT
- Good Interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing, and highly autonomous. No architects, project managers, ormiddle management. You'll be working directly with our stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner. This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone, but we believeit's the best way to create great software. Pair Programming, TDD/BDD, Refactoring and Continious Delivery are deeply embedded in our culture and we're constantly striving to improve the way we work.
Technologies we use
- Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, PHPUnit, MochaJS
- REST, OAuth
- SQL, NoSQL
- ELK Stack, Kafka
- Linux, Nginx
- Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
Send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org