Being a product company, we expect a developer to work on every technology a product may require.
- Design, configure, implement and maintain routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention
- Design, review and ongoing assessment of firewall, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, VPN, SSL, application control, Antivirus, and other network component policies
- Daily triage, and update/resolution of tickets generated by CRM ticketing system and respond to inbound phone and electronic requests for technical assistance
- Ensure network best practices are implemented through auditing: router, switch, firewall configurations, change control, and monitoring
- Coordinate, and monitor log analysis for our managed services offerings, to ensure customer policy are met
- Follow project management methodology and demonstrate best-practices in network documentation as required
- Manage all client situations in a professional and courteous business manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, while timely keeping the customer abreast of expectations, problem status and completion
- Liaise between sales, product management, engineering and other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of network devices (firewalls, switches etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of network concepts, standards, practices, including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion prevention and detection, TCP/IP and related protocols, device monitoring and log management and event monitoring/reporting
- Experience in LAN, WAN and WiFi technologies, network design, network management etc. Strong understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, access control lists, firewalls,VLAN, VPN, NAT and network traffic analysis
- Strong organizational skills and be able to attend to and prioritize projects
- Demonstrable analytical and technical aptitude with focus on identifying and alleviating the root cause of the issue; solves the whole problem
- Freshers with exceptional skills and good understanding of front end programming ecosystems would be entertained.
- Experience 2- 4 years
- Good Interpersonal and teamwork skills.
How to Apply Send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org